TASS
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TASS

Forum de la guilde des TASS

AccueilPortailGalerieRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

Shu Guang, the weird member who doesn't speak french...

3 participants
AuteurMessage
shuguang

shuguang

Shu Guang, the weird member who doesn't speak french... Empty
MessageSujet: Shu Guang, the weird member who doesn't speak french...   Shu Guang, the weird member who doesn't speak french... Icon_minitimeMer 23 Mai - 0:13

Salut everyone!

I'm gonna introduce myself:

Nom : Aurora
Nationalité: Espagnole
Travail : Theater director, mother and housewife!
Statut : Member, invited by Heinrich Kemmler (20/05/2007)

I'm gonna introduce my characters (i will not add second prof. because i change it sometimes):

P.1: Shu Guang: Monk lvl20, RP, Prophecies
P.2: Laurowyn Thronoem: Warrior lvl20, RP, Prophecies
P.3: Badhbh Macha Mor: Mesmer lvl20, RP, Prophecies
P.4: Edhel Elluinhagaer: Ranger lvl20, RP, Prophecies
P.5: Alzbeta Nadasdy: Necro lvl20, RP, Prophecies
P.6: Jabbaren of Tassili: Ritualist lvl20, RP, Factions
P.7: Palhas Athenea: Dervish lvl20, RP, NightFall
P.8: Woizero Nemen: Paragon lvl20, RP, NightFall

A bit of my story now...

I started to play GW a few years ago, at the same time than Jester Minator, who i met in the spanish districts (and who was in my/our first guild - dont even remember the name... some celtic stuff...-). By that time I was playing a Ranger (Laurowyn of Redwood) who doesnt exist anymore (she was in another account that was not mine).
Since I started to play with my own account (almost 2 years now), I've being part of my own guild, My Party Base (the web still exist and we have interesting links and maps and another stuffs related to GW!), with my boyfriend and another friends. But this last year everyone got things to do in RL (real life), so the guild had to, sadly, dissapear.
After a few days looking for a new guild with no success, I talked to Heinrich Kemmler (who i met because of Jester Minator) who asked me to join TASS. Since I already have 2 friends in the guild, I thought "Why not?", and here I am!!
The only and big problem: I dont speak French (yet), but Spanish (of course), English and a little bit of German (no choise...). French will be next, but in the meantime, I must thank all those online translators! :roll:

About me and GW: I'm mostly a RP player, but I join AB (AvA) sometimes, and I have played GvG with my first char in my very old guild, and I wouldnt mind to join one again. I'm very helpful (with people who doesnt abuse it) but since I'm always running out of gold, you better dont ask me for a borrow. My warrior worked as a runner in Prophecies also, and I guess she can still do it (but not in Factions and NF yet). Oh! And be patient if you ask me to join you for help: I will be there as fast as I can, the problem is that my bad memory doesnt allow me to remember where are all the towns!
Hmmm... and one last thing: I might be online most of the day, but my little daughter doesnt allow me to play freely most of the time, so the best moment for me to play without being disturb is during the evening (when the little monster is finally sleeping!!) :P

And that's all folks! For any question, you know where to find me!!
Thanks for letting me join your guild!!

Dernière édition par le Dim 24 Juin - 2:22, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://shuguang-rpg.blogspot.com/
jester

MessageSujet: Re: Shu Guang, the weird member who doesn't speak french...   Shu Guang, the weird member who doesn't speak french... Icon_minitimeMer 23 Mai - 13:38

BIENVENIDA¡¡¡¡¡¡
shuguang

shuguang

MessageSujet: Re: Shu Guang, the weird member who doesn't speak french...   Shu Guang, the weird member who doesn't speak french... Icon_minitimeJeu 24 Mai - 1:02

Gracias majooooo ^^
Niniel

Niniel

MessageSujet: Re: Shu Guang, the weird member who doesn't speak french...   Shu Guang, the weird member who doesn't speak french... Icon_minitimeJeu 24 Mai - 15:42

Bienvenida !!! ^^

Otra espagnola genial !!! ^^

bueno ne soy totalmente espagnola Razz
shuguang

shuguang

MessageSujet: Re: Shu Guang, the weird member who doesn't speak french...   Shu Guang, the weird member who doesn't speak french... Icon_minitimeJeu 24 Mai - 17:32

Muchas gracias, guapa!! =D
Está fenomenal ver que hay gente por aquí que puede entender español también!! ^^
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Shu Guang, the weird member who doesn't speak french...   Shu Guang, the weird member who doesn't speak french... Icon_minitime

Shu Guang, the weird member who doesn't speak french...
Page 1 sur 1